A good ventilation system is key to keeping these threats from being in the air of your home or office,
- Biological debris, dust mites, and pet dander – which can all cause respiratory irritation and trigger asthma attacks
- Volatile organic compounds – chemicals found in paints and lacquers, paint strippers, cleaning supplies, varnishes and waxes, pesticides, building materials and furnishings, office equipment, moth repellents, air fresheners, and dry-cleaned clothing
- Combustion pollutants – derived from improperly vented or unvented fuel-burning appliances such as space heaters, woodstoves, gas stoves, water heaters, dryers, and fireplaces.
- Carbon monoxide – colorless, odorless gas that can be deadly
- Nitrogen dioxide – colorless, odorless gas causes respiratory irritation and increases risk of infection
- Secondhand smoke – a result of burning tobacco products. It is the cause of serious respiratory illnesses
Allow us to install an effective Ventilation system for your health and your own comfort!